If you wish to return a system for refund, exchange, or repair, you will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please download, complete and submit an RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org. DOWNLAND HERE
Customer may return system for a refund within 15 days of the ship date.
All refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Shipping charges are non-refundable except in the event of a shipping error.
Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to TheBookPC.com, Inc.
The following Products are non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Systems that have been defaced, modified, or physically damaged.
- Systems that have become non-functional due to user error or virus.
- Systems that have the warranty label or serial number removed.
- Systems returned without original retail packaging or accessories (manual, CDs, cables, etc.)
- Special orders.
- Volume orders (5+ units).