If you wish to return a system for refund, exchange, or repair, you will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Customer may return system for a refund within 15 days of the ship date.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable except in the event of a shipping error.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping items back to TheBookPC.com, Inc.
The following Products are non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Systems that have been defaced, modified, or physically damaged.
- Systems that have become non-functional due to user error or virus.
- Systems that have the warranty label or serial number removed.
- Systems returned without original retail packaging or accessories (manual, CDs, cables, etc.)
- Special orders.
- Volume orders (5+ units).
- Download the RMA form here.
- E-mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you get an RMA number, it's valid for 15 days. Be sure to ship your items as soon as possible.
Make sure to have the RMA number posted clearly on the outside of each package.